Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Famous Quotes About Death

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them." Ian Fleming

"I dont want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through not dying." Woody Allen

"Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours." Yogi Berra

"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing." Redd Foxx

"Certainty? In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes." Benjamin Franklin

"A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy."
Jerry Seinfield


No comments:

Post a Comment